Position Type: Fulltime
Location: Toronto - Canada
Our client, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, that enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies is seeking a Project Manager to join their Toronto team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for engagement management thru the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of solutions. The Project Manager will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client overall satisfaction.
Knowledge and Experience
- 10+ years project management experience
- Experience delivering enterprise content management or other large-scale enterprise software implementation projects, preferably with the EMC Documentum platform.
- Experience with other ECM platforms such as OpenText or IBM P8 (FileNet) are acceptable alternatives.
- Experience with offshore development team strongly preferred.
- Experience with system integration including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Experience working in the Energy/Utility industry strongly preferred.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations delivery
- Location: Toronto with some travel within the GTA
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
To apply, please forward your resume to HR@PSPLUS.CA.